Couponer In Action Savings Trip
In three days of quick lunch time trips, I’ve managed to get some great clearance and closeout goodies from CVS and Kroger.
I got these
- 3 Softsoap 56 oz refills for $2.07each on clearance
- 2 Lysol no touch refills for $1.07 each
- 1 Old Spice deodorant ($2.64 less $1/1 coupon).
- 13 Arm & Hammer toothpastes (Sensitive and Advance White) on closeout .
One was $1.00 and one was $1.05. From Arm & Hammer’s website (coupon found link in database), from two different names/emails (as the site allows only 2 prints per year for each coupon), I was able to print 4 of the $1/1 and 4 of the $1/2 from the site, and I also got a 75 ct/1 from Kroger by mail.
- Act mouthwashes (my favorite flavor too!) on closeout for $2.64.
I used $1/1 coupons on each
- 2 pk Reach Crystal Clean toothbrushes on closeout (no coupons) for 90 cents each!!
Always remember to check clearance area to score great deals!