Clearance And Close-Out Shopping!
-By Couponer In Action Angela
What a great day of bargain shopping! All of the items shown came from Kroger and CVS.
- Candles were 70% off – $1.80 each for the majority of these (different store charged me $2.09).
- The Lady Speedstick was 55 ct.
- The A&H deodorant was 60 ct.
- The Pantene was $1.99 (but I used a $3/2 Q from the Dec. P&G and got them for just 49 ct each).
- The Herbal Essences shampoo was $1.58 before my 75 ct off one Q.
- V05 conditioner was just 44 ct each.
- Dove deodorant was $1.21 each.
- Clearasil wipes were $1 each.
- Dove was $1.24 (with my Ibotta it ends up being just 24 ct). The Olay facial wipes were 1.62 each before my $3/2 Q so just 12 ct after.
- Clairol hair color was was $2.74 before my $2/1 Q so just 74 ct for that.
- CVS shampoo was just 82 ct (will be donated).
- Make-up wedges were $1.07 each.
The combo price for both stores was just under $60!!!